Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Assistant Construction Engineer (All Disciplines) for a Kuwait based project to monitor the assigned construction scope to ensure Wood and Contractors perform all work to agreed standards for safety, health and environment and demonstrate a commitment to attaining high levels of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) performance.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Work closely with Construction Engineer and Project Engineer to support construction activities at site
- Support tracking of requests for information, site instructions from client etc.
- Support the tracking and reporting of HSE data from the field
- Apply quality control with adherence to company standards.
- Develop technical skills and bring a plus-value in a team environment
- Provide excellent practical client service and a commitment to technical excellence
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum three years post graduate experience
- Minimum one years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum one years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.