Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Project Engineer 1 for a Kuwait based project working as part of the PMC Team to Manage the FEED design or Contractor on behalf of the client.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of Assigned project delivery. Provides timely reports on status of the project and issues to Client Controlling Team
- HSSE leadership of the Assigned Project
- Assigned Project delivery improvement.
- Participate in key Client reviews and meetings as required, including project Risk management and lessons learned
- Lead Assigned Project Monthly Progress reviews with the Contractor or regular reviews with FEED office
- Present Assigned project status, issues and corrective actions at PMC weekly Assigned project reviews, and keep Client Controlling Team and Management updated
- Lead, develop and issue for Key Personnel and Client review Assigned Project Management Plans
- Approve weekly timesheets and overtime requests for Assigned Projects
- Raise requests for Other Direct Costs relating to Assigned Projects
- Create and sustain a good contract team spirit within the PMC project team or FEED team and Client
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum fifteen years post graduate experience
- Minimum ten years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.