Skills: Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Lead Cost Controller for a Kuwait based project to ensure all project costs are allocated, recorded, analysed, monitored and controlled against project and company cost codes. To monitor, analyse, control and report current and forecasted expenditures against approved budgets to enable project and corporate management to ensure that final project costs are within the approved AFE.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- To insure all project cost are allocated, recorded, monitored and controlled against project and company codes
- To monitor, control and report current and forecast expenditures against approved budgets to enable project and cooperate management to ensure that the final project costs are within the approved budget
- To ensure sufficient familiarity with the contract of the project
- To prepare site cost control and coding
- To ensure man-hour and related cost are recorded and coded correctly and that timesheet submission is made as required in order supporting cash flow
- To carry-out analyses of trends and highlight potential problems with recommendations for remedial action - on an "Early Warning" basis
- To maintain cost history sheets for every major area of the project
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum Degree in Financing / Accounting
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.