Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Lead QAQC Engineer for a Kuwait based project to Monitor the effectiveness of project quality management systems.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Performs his duties on assigned Package as would a Lead Quality engineer, Interacts with his project team of QA/QC Engineers as required
- Review and Comment on EPC/ subcontractors Quality Procedures and ITP`s
- Carries out Approval of QA/QC comments by discipline engineers on EPC / subcontractor Quality Procedures and ITP`s and associated document submittals
- Manages the Quality Control and surveillance plan activities for his respected unit, assigns planned surveillance activities to his respective inspectors as required or may perform the duties himself if time permits
- Holds weekly meetings with his EPC's Quality Managers/Subcontractors as required
- Manages the NCR, CAR, programs for his respected Packages with a direct link to the PMC HSEQ Manager on all issues
- Provides weekly, bi-weekly or monthly Quality reports to PMC HSEQ Manager for issuance to Company
- Manages the assigned PMC Quality Control Inspectors under his respected package, Civil, Mechanical, Welding, & Electrical
- Chairs weekly Quality Meeting with his own PMC Quality Control staff for his individual unit, for any issues and concerns
- Attends PMC construction meetings for his respected package/unit, with any issues, concerns and corrective actions that may need to be highlighted to the PMC Project Manager of his respective unit
- Direct reporting line back to PMC Quality Manager for any and all Quality Issues as required
- Assists PMT/Company as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum BSc Engineering degree
- Minimum twelve years post graduate experience
- Minimum eight years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.