Skills: Quantity Surveying
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Quantity Surveyor for a Kuwait based project to
be responsible for the re-measurement activities on an assigned project in order to verify construction progress and Contractor's payment entitlement throughout the life cycle of an assigned project with major earthworks or soil reclamation.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Ongoing re-measurement of quantities from drawings and agreeing with contractor
- Taking measurements on Site where necessary and agreeing with contractor
- Monitoring contractor's progress for reporting and interim payment purposes
- Checking quantities in contractor payment applications.
- Preparing / checking quantities for Adjustment Orders and claims
- Ensuring appropriate records are being maintained at Site with respect to Adjustment Orders and claims
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum University degree
- Minimum eight years post graduate experience
- Minimum three years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.