United States of America - Texas, HoustonJob Summary
AECOM has two (2) positions available for a Project Manager - Oil & Gas Remediation to work remotely within the United States, preferably near an existing AECOM office. In this role the employee will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of multiple mid-to-large-sized projects for a multi-national oil and gas client.Additional responsibilities of this position include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Interface directly with technical project manager and project team to deliver projects on scope, schedule, and budget.
- Understand and incorporate client requirements in management of projects including commercial contract terms, change management process, financial performance KPIs, etc.
- Use client and AECOM prescribed tools to track and manage financial aspects of the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and meet budgetary objectives, while adjusting project constraints based on financial analysis
- Complete Project reviews and EACs
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Interface with AECOM business line leadership to communicate financial status in accordance with established financial performance KPIs
- Ensure contractual and scorecard compliance throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify, report, and escalate challenges to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Ensure resource availability and allocation integrates global resources into local project delivery
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Named one of Fortune magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the sixth consecutive year
- Ranked #1 in Engineering News-Record's 2020 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- Ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering News-Record's 2020 "Top 500 Design Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
AECOM is the leading, worldwide environmental services provider to industry and government - delivering sustainable energy and environmental solutions to meet compliance, business and operational needs. Our advisory and technical staff deliver specialized solutions to unusual and complex problems facing client projects across the full business life cycle - from asset planning, development and operations, to product integration and facility compliance, to site remediation, restoration, sustainability and reuse, and holistic strategies that improve and modernize next generation energy infrastructure. Our solutions balance complex technical, regulatory, business and stakeholder issues to produce measurable value and cost-saving approaches for our clients
Our services are delivered by 7,400 responsive environmental professionals around the world. Our global staff has in-depth knowledge of local and regional requirements and broad technical expertise in 60 disciplines. We work together across our global network to bring the best resources, skills and efficiencies to our projects.Minimum Requirements
- BA/BS Degree and 8+ years of relevant oil & gas remediation experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and or education
- Professional certification required (e.g., Prof. Eng./Geologist, Chartered Eng./Geologist, etc.)
What We Offer
- Prefer a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or related Science
- 10+ years of relevant oil & gas remediation experience
- Previous PM experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Excellent communication and attention to details skills desired
- Consultancy experience preferred
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Albuquerque, NM - One Park Square, US - Austin, TX - 9400 Amberglen Boulevard, US - Baton Rouge , LA 70809 United Plaza Boulevard, US - Birmingham, AL - 3800 Colonnade Parkway, US - Columbia, SC - 101 Research Drive, US - Jacksonville, FL, US - San Antonio, TX - 19100 Ridgewood ParkwayVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.