ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018. ENGIE are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to be based in Rotherham. This is a temporary full-time role for 6 Months working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package. Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Provide a high-quality administration service
- Liaising with Site Based Employees to collect timesheets
- New Starters /Leavers
- Calculating Travel Payments
- Standard payroll Imports
- Calculating and Balancing both weekly and monthly payrolls on a rotation basis (250 weekly and 2650 monthly employees)
- Producing payslips/P45s/P60s
- RTI Submissions
- Auto Enrolment Pension Assessments
- Producing costing reports for Management Accounts team
- Processing employee absences in line with entitlements, legislation and company policies
- BACS and manual payments
- Updating information into HRnet system
- Quarterly parity checks between HR and payroll system
- Provide support to line managers and staff in relation to payroll queries
- Payroll experience Essential minimum of 2 years - Miracle Pay is the current payroll system
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc
- Knowledge of CIJC Working Rule Agreement preferred not essential
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Additional Locations: Europe-England
- Posting Date: Apr 7, 2021