Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Laborer, Rigging / Scaffolding
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Multi skilled Roofer to be based in South yorkshire and surrounding areas. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
To provide responsive roofing repairs to properties in the West Midlands area, which would consist of pitched and flat roof repairs. All works to be conducted in accordance with Working at Height Regulations and Engie's SHEQ standards. To deliver a high standard of work in an professional manner at all times as a company representative.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Carry out various roofing and multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including:
- Pitched/tiled roof repairs
- Flat/felted roof repairs
- Associated carpentry works (fascia/soffits)
- Guttering, and brickwork repairs
- Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
- Compliance with specification
- Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
- Maintain and care for all company tools
- To use appropriate safety equipment
- To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
- Material co-ordination
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation
- Ensuring that the site is kept clean and tidy at all times
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Previous trades experience
- Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
- Enter details and THEN format using the above tools.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Additional Locations: Europe-England
- Posting Date: Apr 8, 2021