Skills: HR - General, Operations Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Qatar
The Workforce Planning Analyst will be supporting the manpower planning through gathering, analysing and integrating data in order to effectively meet long and short term staffing requirements.
- You will be responsible for People management, workforce planning, workforce budgeting, co ordinate and the creation of new structures in SAP
- Contribute to the development of annual business plans for the assigned areas of responsibility to support the achievement of financial and strategic objectives
- Oversee that the current Human Capital policies, standards and procedures within the company are reviewed, maintained and updated appropriately.
- Serve as consultant for very difficult and non-routine labour relations issues concerning the interpretation of the
- Represent the company in any labor arbitration and external labor relations issues (grievance, employee's death, etc.)
- Instruct the HR Services section on proper implementation of the company policies and procedures. Provide expert advice on the best system for easy implementation.
- Identify opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international leading practices', in order to increase operational effectiveness
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.