Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Skills: Painting / Coating / Blasting, QA / QC / Inspection, Welding
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Inspection Supervisor (Welding / Painting & Coating) for a Kuwait based project to monitor the effectiveness contractors / subcontractors WIS activities (EPC's). Surveillance on contractor's quality controls systems. To actively mentor contractors / subcontractors coatings team members as required. Supervise the implementation of technical integrity verification.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Continually demonstrates personal commitment to goal zero
- Drives (HSSE) standards, procedures, rules and regulations to deliver Goal Zero
- Integrated supervision of the projects portfolio delivery through Construction Contractors
- Provide construction input during the early development phases of the projects
- Delivery of Construction Execution deliverables during execution and pre commissioning phase of the project
- Input of key constructability decisions and framing them into the Construction Execution Plan
- Defining and implementing a rigorous Work front management system
- Demonstrating full commitment to QA/QC and Flawless Initiatives
- Review with construction contractors the construction sequence to ensure a safe and efficient construction
- Contribution to cost, schedule and resource management for construction deliverables
- Constructability and construction supervision planning
- Lead discipline construction Readiness Check
- Participating in Risk Workshops, SIMOPs, Construction HAZID, etc.
- Contribute to successful interfaces with other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Project Engineers materials and design delivery to support construction activities
- Tailor construction and execution approaches considering the local contracting market and capabilities
- Establish and maintain good working relations with Project, Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations counterparts
- During execution, effective supervision and mentorship of the Construction Contractors
- Champion performance against measurable construction targets as part of the overall project schedule
- Ensure the application of the Quality and HSE Management Plan during the construction phase
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum eight years post graduate experience
- Minimum five years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum three years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.