Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) Engineer for a Kuwait based project to monitor the effectiveness contractors / subcontractors QA/QC activities (EPC's). Surveillance on contractor's quality controls systems. To actively mentor contractors / subcontractors coatings team members as required. Supervise the implementation of technical integrity verification.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Create and sustain a good team spirit within the project team, Client and EPC Contractor
- Enhance quality performance and improvement across the project through audits and surveillance
- Establish, document and maintain a quality control system for PMC site activities
- Liaise with the EPC Contractor as directed
- Responsible to supervise and manage EPC contractor and subcontractors, on behalf of the owner, to ensure compliance with project-specific QA/QC requirements
- Review / comment on the Project Quality Plan, Project Execution Plan & other Project Procedures / documents submitted by contractors
- Plan and conduct Quality Audits on contractors and subcontractors to ensure that the QA requirements are properly identified and implemented in the Project execution phase
- Ensure assigned work is managed and delivered to Client satisfaction
- Enhance and demonstrate commitment to raising HSE standards and proposing new initiatives or improvements
- Monitor and review the implementation of the EPC Contractor's site quality management system
- Prepare project quality audit schedules and conduct project quality audits
- Monitor and review site inspection and testing
- Support other quality personnel in monitoring Contractor's work execution during the construction phase
- Maintain and monitor of all quality control activities
- Participate in meetings as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum eight years post graduate experience
- Minimum five years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum three years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.