Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Crane operator, working under supervision operates lifting equipment requiring specialized trade certification. Under general supervision, operate traveling or stationary crane to lift, move and position loads. Assist in the assembly, installation and repair of beam pumping units as assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Operates crane as required and leads the crew onsite
- Assist in the assembly, installation, maintenance and repair of Beam Pumping Units as assigned
- Identify the components of Beam Pumping Units
- Learn to evaluate/troubleshoot and make recommendations if required
- Executes LOTO Energy Isolation/Stored Energy Isolation
- Under supervision, writes the JSA processes
- Participate in safely executing relevant SOPs
- Work towards achieving Pumping Unit Services competency
- 1-3 years related field experience working in a Crane Operator role
- Class A CDL is required
- NCCCO Certification is required
- Ability to be on rotational on-call
- Able to demonstrate field/shop competency
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform tasks
- Valid driver's license
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self starter
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely and lead fellow employees
- Relevant oilfield product knowledge