Skills: Customer Service
Other Skills: Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
To manage the operational activities throughout Tubular Service in Malaysia in a safe and profitable manner including maintain good relationship with the customers.
Responsibilities & Authorities
- Ensure that all personnel at the base understand and follow up QHSE policies & procedures and "THE SAFE WAY" program effectively to achieve desired safety record result.
- Manage costs in line with plan and activity levels
- Ensure customers' requirements met in terms of personnel, equipment availability and service standard
- Arrange & manage TRS offshore/workshop personnel.
- Frequently communicate with Field Supervisor and KL team on any operation update.
- Plan, prepare, inspect and test TRS equipment as required by client.
- Coordinating with Business Development in order to have significant input in Business Strategy for TS in order to maximize share, revenue and profitability.
- Ensure the Preventive Maintenance program is fully implemented and followed. Ensure accurate weekly and monthly reporting to Area Manager.
- Report all damaged / missing tools for tubular running equipment immediately to the Area Manager.
- Ensure all tubular running equipment is packed securely in offshore baskets when equipment is sent to location.
- Establish Preventative Maintenance Program for all Service Related Products (SRP) and maintain their respective records.
- Ensure all testing, measuring, monitoring and detecting of equipment are captured and appropriate calibrations are done and valid.
- Ensure all SRP in the facility are kept traceable with color tagging and maintain technical library with latest revised documents.
- Ensure all function tests or validation of servicing equipment to be done under independent witness or acceptance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as designated by supervisor
Quality, Safety, and Health - "Make sure we do things safely"
- STOP WORK AUTHORITY: Empowered to stop the job when feel continuing the task would be unsafe
- Ensure that all work practices and systems are consistent with the QHSE policies and relevant statutory requirements
- Support the implementation of specific strategies within the Company to minimize the exposure of safety related risk to employees from injury or disease
- Ensure Company meets its statutory obligations by supporting to QHSE Systems and Policies
- Ensure compliance with safety obligations of persons generally
Continuous Improvement - "Show we can always do things better to eliminate NPT"
Contribute towards continuous improvement of all processes and systems by:
- Initiate and implement improvement in performance for the business
- Create a management culture and system that encourages resourcefulness
- Work with other specialists to identify, source and justify the implementation of new technologies
- Educational : Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience : Min. 5 years' experience in Tubular Running Services with 2 years in Supervisory role
- Knowledge in Tubular Running's equipment and running procedures
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, presentations, reports, etc.)
- Demonstrated planning and organizing capability
- Demonstrated decision making capabilities
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs