Other Skills: Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills, possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service expertise
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
Responsible to retain existing business by managing relationship with clients and visiting potential client to update and discuss future business.
Responsibilities & Authorities
- Ensure that all personnel at the base understand and follow up QHSE policies & procedures and "THE SAFE WAY" program effectively to achieve desired safety record result.
- Maintain good relations with customer representatives (drilling, contract, procurement, finance, logistic, completion, etc.) both existing clients and prospect clients include identifying key personnel within the customer account.
- Gather information from customer and inform Business Development of any forecasted tender, purchasing request, new/additional services, tools, parts or equipment request.
- Maintain regular communication with Operations team (Operations Manager and Workshop Manager) to update weekly, monthly operations forecast
- Communicate with customer's representatives to plan operations, follow the preparation and performances required by the customer.
- Visit Client companies on a regular basis to get feedback on current work undertaken on their behalf, develop satisfactory resolutions to problems which may have arisen include attend customer meetings, SQM and all particular or necessary meetings as per Nabors management or clients requests include
- Maintain contract review documents as required by customers for service planning, execution and evaluation include raise concerns if any changes to it (such as legal, training, delivery time, customer service requirements, etc.).
- Establish Design of Service Packages for all new contracts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as designated by supervisor.
Quality, Safety, and Health - "Make sure we do things safely"
- STOP WORK AUTHORITY: Empowered to stop the job when feel continuing the task would be unsafe
- Ensure that all work practices and systems are consistent with the QHSE policies and relevant statutory requirements
- Support the implementation of specific strategies within the Company to minimize the exposure of safety related risk to employees from injury or disease
- Ensure Company meets its statutory obligations by supporting to QHSE Systems and Policies
- Ensure compliance with safety obligations of persons generally
Continuous Improvement - "Show we can always do things better to eliminate NPT"
Contribute towards continuous improvement of all processes and systems by:
- Initiate and implement improvement in performance for the business
- Create a management culture and system that encourages resourcefulness
- Work with other specialists to identify, source and justify the implementation of new technologies
- Educational : Diploma or Degree in Petroleum or Engineering
- Experience : Min. 5 years working experience in O&G industry with 2 years in managerial role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while paying close attention to detail.
- Detail oriented with a structured approach to process and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Work conditions may include travel to and from other Nabors facilities.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs