Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- As an active team member of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team you will be responsible for service development, maintenance, testing and operations including Software Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Operations Support
- Understanding stakeholders' feedback, developing and prioritizing new user stories / epic, testing changes and providing training on new product feature releases
- Take responsibility for investigation, diagnosis and resolution of incidents ensuring appropriate escalation within resolution teams and service management
- Contribute to the community knowledge sharing and drive a culture of continuous improvement within your team.
- Encourage innovation and delivery of initiatives and technologies that will optimise operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion the training and communication for best practices and standards
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree, ideally in Computer Science, MIS/IT, Mathematics or a hard science
Desirable Experience and Capability
- Years of experience: 8 to 12 years, with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience operating within identity governance and access management.
Required Criteria / Skills
- Competent in working across complex Identify & Access Management (IAM) process and procedures
- Experience in working with market leading Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) solutions for example Saviynt, SAP GRC, ServiceNow GRC etc
- Good working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies having worked to deliver across both methods.
- Working knowledge of Data Access Governance processes and technologies
- Experience in medium/large-scale project implementation cycles
- Team player who is willing to speak up and share what they have learnt.
Preferred Criteria / Skills
- Experience in delivering at least one of RBAC/PBAC/ABAC concepts across multiple applications.
- Appreciation of IAM processes including application access governance, attestation, compliance and audit controls to including SOX across SAP, cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in providing operational application support
- Performance Management
- Empathetic: Cares about our people, our community and our planet
- Curious: Seeks to explore and excel
- Creative: Imagines the extraordinary
- Inclusive: Brings out the best in each other
Service Engineering is a discipline of technology service experts with a focus on delivery and leading the development, testing, operations and ongoing improvements to digital products. Activities will also focus on operational integrity, assuring operational compliance with architectural and security standards, as well as compliance and policy controls refined by Strategy, Digital Security or other relevant Regulatory, Legal and Compliance functions.
As a Service Engineer in the Identity & Assessment Management team, you will be required to collaborate extensively with technology teams to resolve complex incidents, requests and problems and act as technical expert on digital projects. Service Engineers also assure the safe application and adoption of new and changed technology into the environment, working with customers to ensure requirements are met and respond to escalation where needed.