Skills: Business Development
Other Skills: Exemplary management and negotiation skills with vast experience in oil and gas industry
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Malaysia and Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
This position is responsible to ensure the company attains its growth objectives by identifying prospects and developing business strategies to penetrate and get new accounts as well as maintain client customers.
Responsibilities & Authorities
- Ensure that all personnel at the base understand and follow up QHSE policies & procedures and "THE SAFE WAY" program effectively to achieve desired safety record result.
- Articulate new business development opportunities by identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partner in line with corporate goals.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company's business development, market penetration strategies and plans
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target
- Promote Company's product and service by fostering good relations for continued business within the client organization include identifying key personnel within the customer account.
- Visit client companies on a regular basis to discuss any future work requirements which Nabors could develop.
- Visit potential Client companies on a regular basis to update them on our products and service for developing further business.
- Familiar with the customers' business and operational processes, including but not limited to tender, contract strategy, contractual terms and conditions, accounts payable, equipment qualification, safety program and initiatives, business review process and KPIs, operational process, local content, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as designated by supervisor
Quality, Safety, and Health - "Make sure we do things safely"
- STOP WORK AUTHORITY: Empowered to stop the job when feel continuing the task would be unsafe
- Ensure that all work practices and systems are consistent with the QHSE policies and relevant statutory requirements
- Support the implementation of specific strategies within the Company to minimize the exposure of safety related risk to employees from injury or disease
- Ensure Company meets its statutory obligations by supporting to QHSE Systems and Policies
- Ensure compliance with safety obligations of persons generally
Continuous Improvement - "Show we can always do things better to eliminate NPT"
Contribute towards continuous improvement of all processes and systems by:
- Initiate and implement improvement in performance for the business
- Create a management culture and system that encourages resourcefulness
- Work with other specialists to identify, source and justify the implementation of new technologies
- Educational : Diploma or Bachelor in Engineering or Business Management
- Experience : Min. 8 years working experience in O&G industry with 3 years in managerial role
- In-depth knowledge in oilfield equipment or services
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office and applications)
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skill
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills, able to anticipate customer needs and be a key player in developing relationships
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs