Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Training Mentor for a Kuwait based project to develop and implement an intensive training and technology transfer program for Kuwaiti Trainee Engineers with monthly progress reports and detail documentation for each of the candidates. All Kuwaiti candidates for this program are pre-qualified graduate engineers.
The intensive training program should provide the proper individual assessment, individual coaching and mentoring program development, knowledge and skills that would allow the candidate to qualify, after proper evaluation, for taking on the next level of responsibility as an Assistant or Associate Engineer in a particular discipline, subject to client approval.
In addition to the above the candidate will be responsible for the general induction program of new Kuwaitis within the PMC and will also have duties such as facilitation and organization of Contractor training of Client Operators and Maintenance personnel on all Major Projects, and facilitation of Wood training courses provided for Client.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Develop competence assurance processes and baseline assessment for graduate level engineers
- Development of individual training plans utilizing PMC 's resources and outside resources as required
- Conduct or coordinate training sessions as necessary
- Develop and implement certified traineeship programs within the organisation
- Mentoring and coaching of trainers and supervisors
- Monitor and document performance in line with individual development plans
- Develop, write and maintain training and development manuals, and prepare training reports for KOC
- Identify and arrange suitable internal / external training courses to meet the requirements and needs of the individuals
- Conduct in-house training courses as deemed necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.