Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for Technical Field Representative with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Sugar Land, TX. Responsible for handling inventory management, pump maintenance /repair/installations, chemical delivery and handling site surveys and audits. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. ***Candidates must live within a 80 mile radius***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Ensures a safe work environment, promotes a safety culture and actively works to achieve goal zero. Promptly reports every incident, near miss, or injury to leader as soon as feasibly possible
- Supports innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide service
- Supports services include sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Delivers chemical to customers as needed following DOT requirements
- Conducts regular inventory per the customer requirements and records in appropriate place
- Maintains accurate service reports, monitors the performance of equipment and informs engineers of recurring issues
- Provide routine service support to Sales Reps in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Engages in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Assist Sales Reps with start-ups of new applications in both existing customer and in new accounts, site surveys, product application audits and field evaluation of new products
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- < 2 years of industry experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.