Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an individual or effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- capable of understanding Oil wells and downhole conditions, knowledge of basic Well Completions, slickline and coiled tubing.
- capable of understanding basic Thru Tubing and its applications.
- capable of working on the tools redressal, assembly, disassmebly and support in equipment mobilization from the workshop the field location.
- understanding to travel and execute a job with a lead hand.
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- capable on working on MS-office and intellgence to grasp software handling.
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 1-3+ years related experience
- Engineering Degree, High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Mechanical Aptitude with a hands on attitude.
- Valid Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.