Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Market Accounts Specialist
Organization : Sustainability Resource Management - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Using multiple systems, the Market Accounts Specialist resolves pre-identified errors in bills and sends consolidated bills for payment. Set up/close client accounts and process supplier information changes
- Set-up or close sites and/or accounts, and process supplier changes to ensure accurate data
- Research and complete exceptions including unknowns, inactives, and approval to pays before reaching out to client.
- Maintain accurate general ledger codes, vendor codes and any other file related data
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, increase in late fees or service failures
- Participate in conference calls and client visits/ tours and demonstrations of edits, GLs and consolidations
- Complete consolidations
- Contact vendors via fax or phone to update mailing addresses for existing clients when necessary
- Research refund checks
- Review Final Bill report and send to client for review.
- Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for consolidations
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, pcard, EFT, and internal team members
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors
- Understand all cost and consumption reporting capabilities of reporting platforms
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Create and maintain strong relationships
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
- Resolve all bill and account edits as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Basic understanding of GL's and account set up preferred
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
- Must have solid strong computer skills, to include familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
- Ability to be proactive in order to provide superior service to clients
- Basic understanding of ENGIE Impact services and offerings
- Basic understanding of client accrual files and reporting
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Apr 6, 2021