Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
- Participate in preparation, running and maintenance of perforating equipment
- Be a part of the team who represent the company when running the perforating equipment on offshore installations
- Perform calculations and quality checks for the perforating equipment
- Follow-up with Customers
- Technical support to other Wireline & Perforating operations
- Customer presentations
- There may be opportunities for overseas work
- Ensure that policies and management system (Halliburton Management System) is always followed
- Promote a strong focus on health, safety, security and service quality
- Participate in investigation of incidents, injuries and accidents related to the department's work
- During training period, and when needed, work in the workshop (onshore) or abroad may occur
Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
Company health service
Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Focus on technology and further development
Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
Experience with TCP perforating services
Trade Certificate or bachelor's degree in petroleum, machinery, automation or production
Relevant offshore experience on floating and fixed installations
Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- We seek an independent person who can help to develop and maintain a strong team spirit within the department
- Ability to handle large workloads
- Ability to problem solving and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Good knowledge with PC is preferable
Eldfiskvegen 1, 4056 Tananger, Norway
Product Service Line: Wireline & Perforating
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Hiring Manager: Inge Staurland (Inge.Staurland@Halliburton.com)
Recruiter: Synnove Gysland Sunde +(47) 51 83 72 30
Deadline : 20th April 2021
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.