From a data migration perspective, support the ERAM (Enterprise Reliability Asset Management) upgrade project delivering an upgrade of GE APM v3.6 (Meridium) to APM v4.5. Key Accountabilities
Roles and Qualifications
- Migration of data from legacy ESD (Equipment Strategy Datasheets) to a current template for loading into GE APM (Meridium)
- Remediate, translate, prepare static equipment strategies to standardized template for application loading
- Collaborate extensively with business leads to understand the objectives and supporting data
- Provide data cleansing, quality, and validation efforts
- Transform data into usable load sheets for vendor data mapping and migration efforts
- Develop test conditions and validate expected results to ensure business objectives are met
- Facilitate and ensure operational acceptance of data quality
- Support migration of data activities through the environment lifecycle (sbx, dev, ut, prd)
- 5 years of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation practices
- 3 years project experience in O&G, mining, or aircraft manufacturing industry experience
- Reliability engineering, maintenance engineering experience in O&G industry is desired
- Knowledge about working on Microsoft SQL management studio
- GE APM previous experience on any module
- Advanced MS Excel skill level
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.