Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Runge, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for Lease Operators with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Runge, TX . The Lease Operator is primarily responsible for tracking production and pressures for all wells-on assigned routes, performing general well inspections, maintenance, equipment repairs and replacements, and reporting other maintenance, production, health or safety issues. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. ***Candidates must live within a 60 mile radius***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc. Identify potential problems
- Ensure that their areas of responsibility are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Monitor and record all relevant well information, including production rates, storage of liquids, pressures, temperatures, injection volumes, etc.
- Perform lease operator duties at the well site, oil & gas facilities, and injection & producing pipeline systems in a reliable and efficient manner. Types of facilities include production tank batteries, injection lines, flow lines, water injection plants and CO2 recycle compression facility.
- Experience in bringing wells and compressors back online
- Ultra Fab Unit experience
Skills / Qualifications
- Working knowledge of mechanical applications
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently under little supervision
- Basic math skills
- Responsible and diligent
- Personal computer experience or willingness to learn
- Previous oilfield experience
- No supervisory responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Safety-sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to satisfy Department of Justice requirements with or without assistance
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.