Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Directly controls the activities of the deck and operates as helicopter landing officer. Ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner and in conjunction with all statutory and organizational requirements.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out efficiently in line with all health and safety regulations, and ensuring the welfare of all
- Organise and oversee day-to-day general deck duties.
- Helicopter/Helideck operations, passenger control, freight and baggage management.
- Direct discharging and back loading of marine vessels.
- Distribution of platform materials.
- Platform RPS (Radiation Protection Supervisor)
- Replacement and Inspection of Bulk Diesel Loading Hose.
- Maintain the proper condition of tools and test equipment.
- Inspection of helideck fire fighting equipment.
- Properly document and accurately report all relevant data.
- Undertake training as offered by the company to expand his or her area of competency.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to Health, safety and the Environment.
- Adhere to and promote 20 Principles and 7 Life Saving Rules to team, colleagues and external vendors
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Current BOSIET/FOET or equivalent
- Formal Trade qualifications, or NQV or similar
- HLO Certificate
- Dangerous Goods by Sea (IMDG)
- Dangerous Goods by Air (IATA)
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS).
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.