Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Qatar, Qatar
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced IT Information Systems Head to be based in Qatar by a leading company.
To plan, lead, and manage the design, development, implementation, support and maintenance of the IT application systems used by the company and subsidiaries. Areas of technical exposure includes fuel retail systems, POS, digital wallets and centralized payments, loyalty program, mobility services, CRM, analytics, APIs, etc. The role shall additionally manage integration of front and back end information systems such as Oracle ERP/database, SQL environments, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft SharePoint, .NET and mobility development using JAVA and XCode platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer/IT Engineering or related specialization.
• 10 years in IT applications management or technical lead in a similar organization with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
Job Specific Skills:
• Experience in application development, testing and operations
• Understanding of the demands and constraints of all stages in the life cycle, be able to understand and interpret business priorities
• Good understanding of installation and implementation of oracle eBusiness Suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good Understanding of Retail, Logistics, Distribution business processes.
• Proven experience in Digital Transformation and Mobility.
• Strong proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best industry practices
• Excellent planning and project management skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.