Skills: Design Engineer, Waste Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
Our People & Places Line of business has access to 35,000 professionals across the globe. Our team of engineers, designers and planners work to deliver projects in Transport Planning, Roads, Rail, Bridges, Project Management, Security Services, Building Structures & Services and Asset Management Planning.
As an already accomplished Water Design Engineer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the design, coordination, specification, code compliance of the Civil engineering.
• Reporting to Discipline Lead, HOD administratively, and to the Project Lead functionally
• Undertaking project tasks and engineering design on water and wastewater projects at various stages in the project life cycles, while ensuring technical excellence and best practice to specification.
• Providing input to Designers and Draftsmen for preparation of drawings, review/check the drawings and guide the designers and draftsmen.
• Interacting and coordinating with other disciplines for input, other information as required for proper completion of work, and also interact and Meet Client, PMC, Vendors and Other Third Parties, if required, for the Project requirements.
• Reviewing and checking design calculations, drawings, to ensure technical correctness and conformance to project requirements, including review of 3D model.
Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering is essential.
10-years of post-qualification experience in design and engineering water & wastewater projects in different phases. Arabic speaking preferable but not essential.
A key attribute of this person will be the ability to foster inclusive behaviours to achieve market leading and innovative business outcomes across markets, as well as create the right working environment for employees. You will continue building on our global culture of caring fostering a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees
We reflect our clients' diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
One of the many ways we thank our employees for their dedication and hard work, is offering quality, flexible benefit options that keep you and your family, physically and financially healthy. You'll have access to several employee benefits including comprehensive private medical insurance, flexible work arrangements, annual airfare allowance, interest free housing loans and access to monthly social events or community involvement programs.
It's a great time to join Jacobs as we actively nurture and support our diverse employee and client networks across all ethnicities and cultures. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand! Apply online by clicking on the link.