Skills: Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ploiesti, PH, Romania
Supporting our business in Romania and throughout Europe we are looking for an experienced and committed Materials Coordinator in Ploiesti.
The Role :
- Perform pick/pack/ship and loading/unloading operations
- Maintain full inventory control both physical in the warehouse and in the system
- Build strong working relationships with internal customers to ensure proper collaboration and inventory control
- Ensure proper storage control of any hazardous goods
- Execute timely and accurate material transfers, goods receipts, goods issues, pick and pack
- Coordinate and participate in the regular inventory count process
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the policies & business practices
- Establish and/or suggest improvements to the layout of the warehouse area to ensure safe and efficient handling of the goods receipt, goods issue, storage and inventory counting process
- Perform regular inspections of the warehouse area to ensure compliance to HSE requirements, housekeeping standards, company policies and procedures, and equipment maintenance
- Hold a two-year degree (Supply Chain or logistics) and minimum 5 years related working experience
- Computer literate and self-sufficient working on computer. Experienced user of MS Office programs and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Have current Forklift Licence or willing to obtain
- Have good and effective written & oral communication and organization skills
- Result and people oriented - effective in working with colleagues
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with only little or remote supervision
- Business fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Have no-nonsense attitude and effective hands on problem solving skills
- Affinity with technical working environment and demonstrate analytical & accurate working skills
- Capable to layout, or suggest improvements to, a warehouse area ensuring efficient & safe handling
- May require specialist training for handling and shipping hazardous materials
- Understand the impact of the materials and warehouse function to Service Quality and Health/Safety/Environment and be receptive for the related responsibilities
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Comuna Aricestii - Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 92456
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.