Skills: Operations Management, Production Technologist
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Overview / Responsibilities
The OTS responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Overseeing the overall response of the COVID-19 BCT per SPEX procedure/flowchart
- Delegating actions for all members of the COVID-19 BCT.
- Expanding the COVID-19 BCT as necessary
- Reporting all the relevant actions to the Incident Commander (IC), including need for support from other IMT member not part of the COVID-19 BCT
- Coordinating with Shell Health through Medical Advisor
- Coordinating with the SPEX BCTL or Operations Manager for decisions for cases when the need to stop operations is identified by the COVID-19 BCT
- Expected call off to cover for BCTL of about 8-10 times in 2021
- Complete the de-branding of Permit To Work/Safe Isolation Procedures, forms and tools by Q3 2021
- De-branding of Tier 1 documents per the Tier 1 document review plan
Skills / Qualifications
- Assessed as competent in "Management of major emergencies (Act as On scene Commander)" to a recognized standard, Preferably with OIM experience.
- Detailed knowledge in Production Operations with the ability to understand a range of technical issues concurrently.
- Minimum of 15 yrs experience of working preferably in the Oil and Gas exploration and production environment in a supervisory position.
- Experienced in developing and optimizing operating and maintenance policies, strategies and work procedures to provide asset integrity and plant availability to meet contractual commitments
- Proficient communicator and able to engage with audiences at many levels on technical and management issues.
- Ability to manage and drive multidiscipline, multinational teams and coach/mentor less experienced team member.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.