Skills: Chemical Engineering, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Raleigh, PA, US
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Directors of CQV in various locations in the United States who will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and growth of the CQV business in the USA.
Primary responsibilities include CQV business development, building a local CQV group (recruiting, interviewing, hiring, team performance), identifying CQV opportunities, proposal development, project execution, and full profit and loss responsibility for the regional CQV business. This is a seller doer position. The ideal candidate must have the ability to identify opportunities, develop the team, and assist in project execution.
Previous experience as an Engineering/CQV service provider preferred. Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in cGMPs, commissioning, qualification, validation, and CQV project management. Must be capable of leading project teams, scheduling, coordinating the efforts of a multidisciplinary team and identifying and building client relationships.
Ability to effectively interface directly with clients in representing Wood E&IS is essential.
Skills / Qualifications
Essential Job Functions/Skills :
- Effectively lead project teams managing scope, budget, and schedule to ensure project success is required
- Fostering Wood's relationships with clients, business development
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Business development including identifying potential growth areas and development of CQV proposals
- Hiring of CQV personnel
- Extensive experience in commissioning/qualification/validation and a thorough understanding of cGMPs
- Knowledge of the local pharma market
- Ability to lead and or assist in project execution
Education and Experience Requirements :
- BS Engineering (Chemical Engineering preferred); Other life sciences may be acceptable; Educational requirements may be relaxed for suitable experience
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in engineering, commissioning, qualification, and validation primarily in the field of pharmaceuticals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.