Skills: Maintenance Technician, Piping Technician, Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Construction Technician in the Sheridan / Buffalo / Gillette, Wyoming areas. Preferred applicants with Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Be willing to assist construction technicians/roustabouts and other co-workers in all aspects of work as needed
- Locate underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members
- Perform basic automotive maintenance to include proper tool recognition
- This position will provide support on day-to-day project needs
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects
- Ability to perform basic maintenance on oilfield infrastructure and gas fields using the proper tools
- Complete housekeeping duties at the job site, company vehicle and equipment
- Willing to work in all weather condition;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience performing environmental operation functions
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Commercial driver's license or ability to obtain a CDL
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.