Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is searching for an experienced Construction / Installation / Commissioning Engineer to support projects for the Subsea group in Houston, TX. This is a contract position for a medium term role (6 months). Due to the term duration of the contract, only local candidates will be considered.
- Commissioning and Construction Management Support for variety of projects (mostly offshore)
- Preparation of commissioning and construction work packs and execution planning for offshore projects
- Developing high level construction schedules and commissioning plans for various projects
- Offshore commissioning and start up activities, contract management during execution
- Construction and commissioning management activities
- Constructability and Installation activities
- Risk assessment and HAZID responsibilities
- Scheduling and management activities
- Progress reporting and monitoring responsibilities
- Offshore construction, commissionig and start-up activities
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years experience supporting offshore construction projects
- Minimum of 10 years experience in installation/commissioning and start-up experience
- Minimum of 5 years construction management for offshore projects
- Must have an engineering degree
- Must be eligible to work in the USA (local candidates preferred)
- Must be available to work offshore on short notice.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.