Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Logistics Operator in Gillette, Wyoming! This position is responsible for shipping, mixing, batching, loading, milling or other duties as needed. Schedule flexibility with ability to work overnight shifts is a must.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Movement of People, Forecast Planning and Resource Management
- Demonstrable experience in the movement of materials from receipt until delivery
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals while maintaining high standards in HSSE at all times
- Ability to interface and interact with management and client representatives at all levels
- Experience in the production of reports and presenting information
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.