Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Netherlands, Netherlands
Job Title :Software Architect
Industry: Software Development
A key client of mine in the Netherlands is currently looking to engage a Software Architect on a permanent basis. They are a leading technology company where they create products for themselves and their clients.
Roles and responsibilities
• You will offer customers advice on emerging technology that will help them achieve their business objectives.
• Oversee the application's vision, design (architecture), and execution, as well as the desired solution's integration.
• You will oversee a team of engineers, and you will oversee the technological improvements' consistency.
• You can share your experience with your co-workers through various coaching methods
• Experience with Agile or Scrum
• Dutch at a fluent level
• Creating and designing software solutions, based on Java & Microsoft.
• Understanding of Public Cloud, AWS, GCP or Azure
• Experience with CI/CD, Containers and Orchestrators
• Competitive Salary
• 29-day holiday entitlement
• Further skills to enhance professional development
• Allowance for desired equipment
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!