Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Refinery Specialist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Overview / Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To operate and maintain the production, utilities, subsea and marine systems on the Malampaya Platform or Onshore Gas Plant in line with SPEX codes, standards and business plan key objectives.
- To assume prime responsibility for the availability and integrity of designated critical equipmen.
- To review test and calibration methods required to ensure technical integrity of relevant equipment.
- To plan and carry out equipment isolations and otherwise act as 'Area Authority' for Maintenance and Engineering activities within the Permit to Work system.
- PEFORM preventative maintenance, diagnose problems, repair and test equipment and control systems..
- ASSUME prime responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all equipment for identified areas or systems.
- REVIEW test and calibration methods, spares strategy, maintainability issues and maintenance / operating procedures.
- MANAGE personal and team HSE performance.
- ENSURE the quality and timeliness of data input to SAP Maintenance Management System.
- Develop competence portfolio against unit standards for identified roles and duties as part of competence development plan.
Skills / Qualifications
- An engineer with a technical qualification and a minimum of 10 years in-depth maintenance experience of working in the offshore environment, in a refinery or an onshore hydrocarbon production facility. Proven diagnostic skills and working knowledge of associated systems and equipment.
- Proven ability in the commissioning and start-up of plant, equipment and systems.
- The ability to input data to a computerised maintenance management system (SAP), review and read control system, line diagrams, equipment specifications and operational and maintenance procedures.
- A working knowledge of a Permit to Work safety system and able to demonstrate a high degree of process operator skills.
- A good command of written and spoken English, the ability to write reports and sort data.
- Proven ability to work in an asset based team environment.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.