Skills: Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team in Dubai with possible trips in Iraq.
This is a residential position in Dubai, with possible travel to Iraq for Business trips as and when required.
- Reports to the Project Director
- Performance manages all activities within project
- Manages resources to meet project goals
- Stewards project and resolves issues timely
- Establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of project and arrange for assignment of project personnel
- Oversee budget and ensure financial accountability
- Supervise program delivery and assess client needs
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industries
- Experience in managing large EPC Contractors (TIC value: Over $150M)
- Worked on Projects in Iraq (Basra region in particular)
- Experience in executing large residential and commercial building projects
- Arabic Speaker preferred due to nature of projects and ease of stakeholders management
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.