Leiston, England, United Kingdom
Leiston, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Project Management, Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Leiston, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are recruiting for a Projects Manager to be based within the EDF Contract at Sizewell B Power Station, Near Leiston in Suffolk. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months and will be working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Thursday - 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday - 08:00 - 14:00. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Project and Contract management with the ability to lead & motivate the Embedded operatives and sub-contractor operatives on Sizewell "B" Power Station.
You will interface directly with EDF management teams and will be responsible for all project activities through a formal planning process and work management system.
What is your Day to Day:
- Ensure that all third-party contractors who carry out work on the site associated with Project work do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by the relevant Company procedures and site-specific procedures where applicable.
- Work with appropriate line management to ensure that tasks are planned and delivered to client specification and agreed service requirements.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H/S and Environmental regulations.
- Establish good working relationships within the team, provide guidance to others (e.g. sub-contractors and embedded staff).
- Willingly contribute to the overall team and company objectives, responding quickly to new directives.
- Produces, Approve, Read and understands the relevant Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Completes Point of Work Risk Assessments.
- Minimum of HNC, or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- C&G Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 18th Edition wiring regulations
- CITB SMSTS
- Project Management experience
- Must be an effective team leader focused on customer care with a "can do" attitude, with the flexibility and adaptability to lead the team in a changing business environment.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
- Posting Date: Apr 4, 2021