Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are recruiting for a CCTV Control Room Operative to be based at Doughty Depot, Grimsby, DN32 0LL. This is a permanent, full-time role working on a rotating shift pattern consisting of days, nights and weekends. On offer is a salary of up to £22,760 including shift and weekend working allowance, and high-quality benefits package.
ENGIE have identified a great opportunity to recruit a security operative to their security team, which is an integral part of the Facilities Management team. ENGIE are looking to employ a confident and motivated professional to work at the North East Lincolnshire Contract who is looking for career and personal development opportunities.
- To work as a member of a multi-functional security service on a shift rotation and support all the different elements of the service with the provision of an effective and professional security service
- To monitor and operate a CCTV system and use digital communication systems
- To assist with the undertaking of security patrols if required
- To initiate the appropriate response to incoming alarm activations
- To provide written reports on all incidents of crime and disorder
- Maintain good, close and professional communication with the Police, members of the public, the council and other relevant authorities
- To receive and record all out of hours /emergency telephone calls
- To monitor and control ingress / egress to Doughty Road Depot
- To control vehicle and property keys and maintain accurate records accordingly
- To act as Fire Warden for the Security Office "Out of Hours"
- To receive, and securely store, receipted cash from members of the Mobile security team "out of hours."
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected at this level.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence for CCTV monitoring and or security patrols. Training will be provided on the CCTV systems.
The applicant will be required to have experience in the security industry and be motivated to deliver excellent security services, in particular within a CCTV control rooms environment and be flexible to participate in security patrols if required. The role will include the need for the individual to demonstrate the ability to work as an individual or as a member of a team, be flexible in their approach to their works and seek continuous improvement in their career development.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- Pension (defined contribution)
- 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
WHO ARE WE?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
- Posting Date: Apr 4, 2021