ENGIE are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Operative to be based at Sizewell B Power Station, IP16 4UR. This is a permanent, full-time role working to use a variety of skills to support the projects team to deliver a wide range of projects. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
The parameters of the role are commensurate with the profile of the candidates. If you fill most of the below criteria then please consider applying:
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
- Able to follow technical drawings and plans.
- The numerical ability for measuring and making calculations (material estimates and measurements)
- Knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance
- Knowledge of the safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to lead a team and communicate across all levels working.
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures.
- Experience of surveying and pricing small works.
- A level of competence commensurate with understanding the technical challenges faced by electrical works.
- Experience with a record of delivery in a supervisory role with sub-contractors.
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in introducing new ideas and approaches within the team.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- +3 years Civil/Mechanical/BFM/Industrial experience
- Excavation & Shuttering Safety (desirable)
- Forklift/Telehandler license (desirable)
- IPAF 3a + 3b (desirable)
- Pension (defined contribution)
- 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
- Posting Date: Apr 4, 2021