Skills: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Estimating
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000000 per annum
Location: Tangerang, Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Min. 15 years working experiences as an Estimator, with min. 8 years or more completed projects involve as Senior Estimator.
- Preferably has experience in material handling, infrastructure, process plant and marine works.
- Have insight on advanced knowledge of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Estimating concept.
- Strong background in technical aspect of project site supervision, technical standard, method of work, calculation, and preferably also in design work.
- Computer Literate (Ms. Office), MS Project, preferably also AutoCAD, Primavera (Optional).
- Capable to use limited time and resources to comply time schedule, working effectively.
- As an expert of Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering, typically has some established contacts with other professionals within industry, technical associations, conferences or academia.
- May require local & overseas travel for site visits as well as occasional short term assignments to work in other Petrosea offices, partners offices etc.
- Manage and lead end-to-end process of estimation across all disciplines and ensure all estimates are developed in accurate, reliable, and systematically conform to Company's procedures.
- Determine scope of work and contents of the project estimate by preparing a list of bid quantities and items
- Perform evaluation of biddings and provide pricing in a timely manner
- Lead and manage estimate preparation and submission, include conceptualize layouts for the project and review all estimation prior to submission
- Plan and review tender budget and monitor actual and planned expenditure
- Manage and monitor the completion of all required tender deliverables, submission text & attachments, and also closely monitor the results of the tenders
- Analyze the estimates, identifies and review the anomalies and ensure that their accuracies are verified, include the accuracy of cost estimates
- Confers with engineers, architects, subcontractors, contractors, vendors, etc., on the adjustments or changes that need to be made in the cost estimates and helps in determining the feasibility of the project Researches the previous data related to subcontracts and purchase orders, etc., compiles the relevant reports, and helps in the development of guidelines for future estimates
- Provide monthly estimating & Proposal report to Superior/Management.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.