General purpose of Position:
Responsible for executing specific responsibilities, focused within the engineering and preferably also the procurement function; delivering results & solutions for complex problems and initiatives covering civil/structural, mechanical and electrical disciplines.Key Accountabilities:
As an advisor / leader for various Engineering disciplines which will include civil / structural, mechanical and electrical.Execute specific responsibilities and delivering results for complex problems and initiatives in multidiscipline engineering projects.Fully capable and responsible to ensure the whole engineering design product complies with all relevant codes and requirements and is fit for purpose.Advise financial competitiveness in areas of engineering and procurement for the projects.Advise and interface with clients from the early stage development of projects to ensure a strong business relationship is developed and the Client is satisfied with the project outcomes.Contributes to successful project completion by participating in the end-to-end project delivery and cost / revenue management.Carries out complex or new assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques / technologies and procedures.Maintain and Implementing SHE programs, with objectives to comply with Company standard and requirements.Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience.Bachelor degree, in Civil / Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive exposure in Engineering & Construction sectors will be advantageous.
- Ideally possess site or construction experience across broad range of civil engineering or mining projects.
- Deep knowledge in supply chain management & logistic in construction industry.
- High competency in using supply chain management software and tools including Oracle or SAP.
- Intellectually curious, energetic, driven, willingness to go extra miles.
- Reliable, collaborative, and consistent high quality work.
- Able to connect with people and build relationship; clear and effective communication skills.
- Analytical and able to define, structure and analyze problems independently without supervision.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.