Skills: Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
Head Civil/Structural Engineering - Offshore Life Extension Works
Qatar - Doha
Ably Resources are looking for a candidate to join their client in the Middle East to undertake life extension works on an offshore crude production facility. You will be responsible for the Civil/Structural Engineering work scope for the redevelopment and life extension works of an offshore production platform and associated infrastructure. This will involve the design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the offshore facilities. You will be accountable for the results of those that fall within your leadership and overall Civil/Structural Engineering discipline in regard to this project.
- BSc or Higher in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Membership of recognized industry associations is advantageous
- Minimum 15 years experience in Civil/Structural Engineering design with an IOC or EPC Contractor, with experience in life extension projects for offshore crude production facilities, with at least 10 years in O&G processing projects.
- Also, a minimum of 8 years in a senior/leadership position on major projects, and minimum 7 years as the lead position for the discipline
- Familiar with the expected deliverables for FEED and EPC in similar projects
- Proven track record on life extension works
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.