Skills: Field Development, Project Engineer, Project Controls
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
Head of Projects- Offshore Life Extension Works
Qatar - Doha
Ably Resources are looking for a candidate to join their client in the Middle East to undertake life extension works on an offshore crude production facility. Reporting to the PM, you will be responsible to manage the execution of the FEED stage of the fields redevelopment. Scope must be carried out on time, in budget and within the standard set by the company in regards to QHSE. Manage a team of Senior Project Engineers and also coach national engineers to enhance their knowledge while contributing the project.
- BSc or Higher in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in the O&G industry, from either an IOC or EPC contractor where you have worked in major projects
- Experienced in a leadership position carrying out FEED phase on similar scale offshore redevelopment works
- Strong skills in management, leadership and communication
- Familiarity with international engineering codes
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.