Skills: Engineering Manager, Field Development, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 18 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
Assistant Manager Engineering - Offshore Life Extension Works
Qatar - Doha
Ably Resources are looking for a candidate to join their client in the Middle East to undertake life extension works on an offshore crude production facility. You will act as the TA for the redevelopment and life extension works of an offshore production platform and associated infrastructure. You will have management and leadership of a multi-discipline engineering team who will be responsible for the overall engineering and design of these life extension works. Your focus will be on the execution of the project on time, within budget and keeping within the scope outlined by the company.
- BSc or Higher in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Membership of recognized industry associations is advantageous
- Minimum 18 years experience in Engineering, PM and a proven background in execution of similar projects (Billion USD scale). A minimum of 10 years of this should be in a management of head position overseeing major Oil and Gas projects.
- Strong skills in management, leadership and communication
- Familiarity with international engineering codes
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.