Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana
Massy Wood Guyana is currently seeking expressions of interest for a potential project to be based at our Guyana Office.
This is an expression of interest only and is dependent on the successful award of the project by the Client. If successful following the tender phase, the project is expected to commence in 2021.
Applicants must have full work rights in Guyana to be eligible for this role.
- Develop detailed schedules with short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key stakeholders.
- Develop detailed budgets based on task breakdown, materials and equipment costs and resource allocation.
- Monitor base lined schedules on a regular basis and assist the project engineer by providing warnings of serious deviations or variations that may compromise project results.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with clients and contractors to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts, and budgets.
- Responsible for preparing and developing all special reports to all stakeholders on any project.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised institution
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.