Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Establish yourself as the key point of contact to all contract staff, ensuring a responsive attitude, consistency in approach and providing first class service
- Demonstrate consistent performance in sourcing leads and securing quality vacancies for the Contract Recruitment team to work.
- Drive the performance of the recruitment team in order to deliver against live requisitions on the account.
- Establish a personal brand, becoming recognized as an industry subject matter expert for the given client, through networking and delivering value-adding solutions to the client locally and globally where applicable.
- Ensure input to improve NES Fircroft supplier position with client. Process improvement and competitor analysis will help progression.
- Demonstrate commitment to work with internal departments in support of invoicing and credit control for matters relating to client.
- Detailed knowledge of contractual terms in place with the client along with compliance requirements.
- Represent NES Fircroft externally to referral opportunities, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs.
- Successfully supporting NES Fircroft bids, tenders, and proposals for the client account, in collaboration with commercial team.
- Work closely with regional peers to support development of global business opportunities.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with the wider team in relation to your account.
- Lead through to completion all requests for information (RFI) from the client adhering to deadlines provided.
- Identify and develop new revenue generating projects/business units/geographies for the account.
- Assist in recruiting efforts for client vacancies but not limited to sourcing resumes, providing leads, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and demonstrate the above competencies. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, previous experience within the recruitment and/ or Oil & Gas Industry is preferred. Language Ability:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Math Ability:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability:
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Experience with Bullhorn is preferred
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.