Job Opportunity - Senior Hydrogen Production Engineer - London
We're currently recruiting for a Permanent Senior Hydrogen Production Engineer to join a international service company working within the energy sector.Key Responsibilities:
- Performing process engineering designs via hand calculation and suitable software, as appropriate
- Performing roles up to Lead Engineer on concept and FEED design projects
- Producing clear and concise consultancy and technical reports
- Preparing and/or checking specifications, design calculations and drawings quickly and efficiently
- Companies processes and procedures are key to efficient delivery and ensure all outputs are compliant with ISO accredited quality, project control, safety, and integrity procedures.
Job Opportunity - Senior Hydrogen Production Engineer - London About Petroplan
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Experience and good theoretical knowledge of hydrogen electrolysis processes - current and those in development.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Exposure to consultancy, FEED/ detailed design, and EPC projects
- Proficiency with process simulation software, such as Hysys or similar
- Safety and quality procedures and best practice
- Applicable international and industry specifications, standards, and codes
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.