Cybersecurity Business Development Manager/Consultant
Qatar with up to 40% travel required
A wonderful opportunity with a growing global cybersecurity services group.
A summary of the role can be found below. I can of course provide applicants with a full job description later on.
- Business development
- Creating solutions based on client need and pain points
- Assisting in the development of technical proposals
- Generate new business through existing client relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Meeting clients to understand their cybersecurity set up and need
- Working on RFQs
- Designing Network Infrastructures
- Building cybersecurity roadmaps for clients
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience selling technology solutions
- A solid understanding of an OT environment
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions and products
- Excellent presentation skills
- A networker with a passion for cyber
- A Bachelors degree in an IT related field
- Knowledge of IT/OT tech and convergence
- Certifications related to cyber and/or compliance and risk
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.