Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Functional Analyst for a 10 month contract is North York, ON.
Description: This position will provide Oracle expertise to the SCM functional work streams as part of the TIS support team. This is a key role to help define and solution the SCM strategy, identifying solutions that meet the business requirements and enable the benefits desired. This role will work closely with the ERP Technology and Data teams to deliver the solution, and act as a liaison between Systems Integrator resources and business SMEs.
• Review vendor created requirements and design specifications to ensure fit for purpose for Enbridge
• Engage Business SMEs to gather and derive business and systems requirements and translate them into functional - technical specifications.
• Apply cross-functional business processes, identify fit gaps and propose remediation.
• Design SCM stream specific strategy and solutions to meet project deliverables
• Oversee and problem solve system issues in respective application portfolio to determine the best course of action.
• Lead business process documentation and identify areas for process improvement opportunities.
• Lead business change in support of solution design and implementation. Document systems and their interdependencies in the form of system specifications.
• Collaborate with other Enbridge development teams (Oracle, Maximo, and PowerPlan) as needed to build or modify functionality and integration
• Collaborate with architecture and operational teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards
• Provide oversight and governance to the SCM development team
• Facilitate cross-functional meetings/presentations with various levels of management.
• Maintain domain Application-System knowledge and keeps abreast of solution development progress
• Provide expertise and participate in quality assurance testing ensuring defined user requirements are met; translate business requirements and use cases into test plans and test scenarios.
• Provides expertise to the business in System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Provide technical assistance to the business in the use of information and data from various source systems.
• Works with a Managed services provider to drive operational excellence
• Candidates should possess a background in Supply Chain as individuals will be assigned to the following areas: MDM, Sourcing, Contracts, MML, and P2P.
• Related University degree (e.g., Computer Engineering, MBA or equivalent)
• Seven or more years of related experience (e.g., Functional Analyst, Project Lead, Business/Systems Analyst, or similar role)
• Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Operations (Asset Information, Risk and Review, and Lifecycle Development)
• Experience implementing ERP software modules including requirements and testing experience
• Knowledge of core business applications such as SAP, Oracle or Maximo that are relevant to ERP
• Technical skills such as SQL and advanced Excel to support data activities
• Ability to interpret process flow charts to understand what data is captured and how it travels between various applications and hardware components
• Advanced communication skills demonstrated through previous experience in the following contexts: multi-disciplinary project meetings, technical reviews with developers and SME's, leading group training sessions
• Highly developed organizational skills to prioritize tasks and complete work within defined timeframes in a fast paced program environment
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.