Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Statutory Accounts preparation and review in conjunction with Financial Reporting Analyst, for submission to companies house by lender deadline (end June)
- Assist in liaison with external auditors at half year and full year audits, ad-hoc project work e.g. Systems updates / implementation, Acquisition and Divestment work and general finance processes as required e.g. banking, tax support.
- Maintenance of balance sheet control and reconciliation procedures on a monthly basis. To include performance of allocated balance sheet account reconciliations for review by line manager and review of reconciliation prepared by others.
- Delivery of and quality control over quarterly reporting to London Group Head Office to satisfy external financial reporting requirements and ensuring financial information is compliant with IFRS requirements and Group financial accounting policies.
- Assist in co-ordination of the annual budget process for reporting to senior finance personnel / management and monitoring of budgetary compliance to ensure that appropriate funding is in place to support operations.
- Monthly reporting of financial and non-financial actual and forecast performance against budget as part of the BUR (Business Unit Report) process
- Monthly review and compliance of the UKBU tax computations in conjunction with UK Tax Manager
- Cash flow forecasting for preparation of funding requests to London Group Head Office.
- Required certification / licences Qualified Accountant
- Required Experience Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Strong financial reporting background and knowledge of applicable IFRS's
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.