United States of America - California, OaklandJob SummaryAECOM
has an immediate need for a highly motivated and results oriented Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our North America Talent Acquisition team. This is a remote, virtual position that can be based anywhere within the West Region, with a preference on the US West Coast.
Our AECOM Talent Acquisition team is a spirited group of professionals who are committed to building our company's greatest asset- our people. We enjoy working together in a collaborative culture, identifying, and delivering high performing engineers, scientists, planners, designers, and architects. We are driven by our passion to help others build their careers. This passion has resulted in AECOM being named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Specializes and manages a technical function within human resources (HR).
- Serves as a technical specialist for the function.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on individual's HR interpretations and advice.
- May leads complex HR projects domestically or globally.
- Plans and develops multiple HR projects with unique or controversial problems that have important effects on the organization.
- May work with subject matter experts, outside consultants and vendors, as required.
- Receives limited supervision or general direction, with strategic guidance from HR Directors/SVP.
- Involves creative, independent solutions that will be adopted by HR corporate-wide.
- As an individual contributor, conceives, plans and conducts consultation in areas of considerable scope and complexity.
- Provides work leadership and training for HR project team.
- May manage staff on a project basis.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers, and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Responsible for developing, recommending, and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames.
- Uses proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Builds relationships and communicates consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Creates a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingdisaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Named one of Fortune magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the sixth consecutive year
- Ranked #1 in Engineering News-Record 's 2020 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- Ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering News-Record 's 2020 "Top 500 Design Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- As a member of the corporate team, you will work with professionals at our headquarters in downtown Los Angeles, California and in business offices around the world to advance AECOM's global strategies and priorities. With positions around the globe, the Corporate team includes finance, legal, human resources, information technology, marketing and communications, and real estate functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience including 3 years of industry experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C).
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within the engineering industry, specifically in support of the Transportation Business Sector.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Experience working for a large multinational, matrixed organization.
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), such as, Kenexa Brass Ring, Taleo, etc..
- Experience in using Workday or similar platform as a human capital management solution.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls.
- Must have strong sourcing and networking skills.
- Experience maintaining confidential and sensitive information with proven ability to make decisions based on sound judgment.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed, virtual teams, as well as, have the ability, to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs.
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work culture.
- Travel to client sites or office as needed.
What We Offer
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- Relocation is not available for this opportunity.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Human ResourcesBusiness Line
Geography OHBusiness Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Albuquerque, NM - 201 Third St NW, US - Austin, TX - 9400 Amberglen Boulevard, US - Dallas, TX - 13355 Noel Road, US - Denver, CO - 7595 East Technology Way, US - Las Vegas, NV - 13975 Grand Valley Parkway, US - Orange, CA - 999 Town & Country Rd, US - Phoenix, AZ - 3400 E Sky Harbor BlvdVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.